Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Few Things That Made Me Chuckle....

What a weird last couple of days. It's been crazy busy, but somewhat entertaining also. Here are a few things that have made me chuckle:

  1. My 4 year old princess announced that she "loved the Jonas Bruvvers (Brothers)" and asked me (oh so sweetly) to invite them to eat dinner at our house. She also said that she wished they were her "bruvvers" so that they could help "sister" do her chores. I guess this is an open invitation to the Jonas Brothers - If that Singing career doesn't work out for them - they are invited to dinner and to be adopted because "Sister" needs help with vacuuming.
  2. My 13 year old Girl seriously contemplating wearing a new pink hoodie to school yesterday despite the fact that it has a big white security tag hanging off it and that her new white hoodie matches just as well as the pink one. (Would that be the beginning of a new fad? Hmmmm?)
  3. Discovering that my husband's van is the exact same make and model of the van of a dance class friends' husband who is a rep for a beer company (minus the company logo). Even the interior is identical. (Our cup holders haven't been working properly - do you think he will notice if I swap them out? He's not supposed to drink and drive - right? )
  4. Listening to my princess sing "My Humps" while fingering the formal dresses at May Company. Something is wrong with this - but I can't quite put my finger on it. Regardless, it was funny and the people around us were chuckling too.
  5. The look on my husband's face when he found out that I have a blog. (Even he knows that I'm a reader, not a writer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment