Friday, July 3, 2009

To Do List

  • Laundry
  • Dust
  • More Laundry
  • Dig in Closets in the basement to de-clutter junk to take to the church by dance class for donation
  • Even More Laundry
  • Pay Bills online
  • Get all the LAUNDRY out of my Laundry room because it's driving me nuts and I can't find anything and it's really making me a little insane because I've been washing all week but the laundry never seems to go anywhere except where I need to go and it's in my way have I said it's in my way because if I didn't then I really should say that it's in my way and I can't do anything else in that room because the laundry is still there and I need the space to work in there and....
  • Oh - and remind the children & my dear sweet hubby to put away their laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment