- Go to the Westside Market
- Go to the County Fair (Cuyahoga, Medina)
- Go to the State Fair
- Go to the Medieval Faire
- Hit the Zoo a few times (This one might wait a bit until September since we don't mind going here for just a few hours here and there.)
- Finish at least two pages each week and get the beginning of 2008 started in the scrapbooks
- Declutter my house for a joint garage sale that could happen the beginning of September. (joint project with my neighbor)
- Visit our local pool a few more times (at least enough to justify the cost of the passes)
- Finish up the garden - Freeze or give away anything extra that can't be consumed fresh.
- Have the Dance Class friends over for a play date.
- Even though when the school year starts up it will be obsolete, I'd like to come up with some type of routine that will help me feel more organized.
- Come up with some portable way to keep a calendar that will work to keep our family on task - and use it.
- Use a few new patterns to crochet some winter type projects. (Socks, Mittens, Hats, Scarves...)
- Read a few (more) good books.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Summer Status: What's Left To Do
41 days left before school starts (as of today). It's not a small amount of time. It's more than a month and almost 6 weeks. These are a few things I would like to do still before the volleyball madness and the back to school craziness begins.